Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spotlight on Here

Daniel and I (and especially before he discovered Kensington!) have been exploring restaurants in the hood. A couple of good recent finds include
Dokebi - a tasty Korean joint, particularly cozy on a rainy night. Grand between Bedford and Driggs.
Bozu - a peculiarly wonderful little Japanese spot serving eclectic sushi, including the best vegetarian options I've seen, and a pungent wasabi martini (sooo good). Grand between Havemeyer and Roebling.

Perhaps I will start an Under the BQE restaurant blogroll...and a roll of Brooklyn-friendly blogs. Yes. Soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Wasabi martini? Interesting! I'd love to try one but it is doubtful that I will ever make its acquaintance in Moline, Illinois. Guess I'll have to grow wings and fly out to Brooklyn. Do they allow crows in bars out there?
Love your BLOG!